Wednesday 21 December 2011


REFLECTION ABOUT DATA LOGGER

(A) (A) First trial

I had exposed and use the data logger during conducting Physic’s experiments suac as the experiment on determining the density of substances, acceleration and velocity, and free falling bodies using PASCO. This semester, my friends and I are given a mini project that requires us to use data logger. During the practical class, I learnt on how to use data logger using several sensors such as pH, temperature, and humidity. There are other sensors provided such as C02, DO and magnetic sensors. Our first task is to use the data logger to determine the human body regulation, using temperature and humidity sensors. At first, I cannot be able to set up the data logger and after I ask Cik Aimi and my friends, then I knew the better ways to use this data logger. The data logger is then connected to a laptop that has its software and we come with a view of graph as well as data in table form. From our result, we present the data in front of class using smart board and compare our result with the other to check for reliability and validity of data. How amazing it was when the graph shows the pattern regarding to the changes in the temperature and humidity. From the graph itself we can understand the concept of regulation of human body. This is our result that shows in graph form:

No comments:

Post a Comment